Another Place to Work
In today’s hectic yet flexible world of life and work, come times people need another place work to get things done. With today’s technology, people can work anywhere they choose. But sometimes working “anywhere” doesn’t mean being as productive as you can be.
- Home could get hectic with the kids home after school.
- The coffee shop could get crowded with strollers, nannies, high schoolers, baristas and smells both good and bad.
- Going downtown to the office may not be convenient on any given day, or you may not have an office at all.
Yet you need a place to get some work done. And perhaps you need a place to reinvigorate your thinking by networking with like-minded people and maybe some professional development.
What is a successful professional to do?
At CoWorkers, our purpose is simple.
We exist to enhance the professional and personal lives of our members by providing
another place to work and network to get things done.
You may ask, “how do you try to achieve such a lofty purpose?” Our answers:
- CoWorkers Wilmette provides an alternative work destination to reflect the changing work dynamics of today’s busy professional
- We fit your lifestyle work needs with a simple membership plan
- Our environment helps invigorate your thinking through an open work environment, networking opportunities and professional development events
- We are community-based and community-focused
If you find yourself wanting another place to work, contact us today.
George Rafeedie, Founder